AcceleDent® in Prescott
AcceleDent® Aura is a simple-to-use, hands-free device designed for faster orthodontic treatment with only 20 minutes daily use. It is a FDA-cleared, Class II medical device. Through the use of gentle micropulses, called SoftPulse Technology® , bone remodeling is accelerated, allowing teeth to move up to 50% faster.
Developed by OrthoAccel Technologies, Inc., Leader in Accelerated Orthodontics™, AcceleDent Aura is a simple-to-use, hands-free device designed for faster orthodontic treatment with only 20 minutes daily use.
- Clinically proven to move teeth up to 50% faster in a U.S. clinical trial.
- Cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and available only by prescription from your orthodontist
- AcceleDent patients have reported reduced discomfort with their orthodontics.
How does AcceleDent® Aura Work
AcceleDent Aura Speeds Orthodontic Treatment
Exclusive SoftPulse Technology® applied precisely calibrated micropulses to gently accelerate the movement of your teeth as they are guided by your orthodontics. Safe acceleration of the bone remodeling process complements conventional orthodontic treatment.Clinically proven to move teeth up to 50% faster.
What is SoftPulse Technology® and why is it important?
- Part of the way that orthodontics works is by changing or remodeling the bones surrounding your teeth. As this remodeling process is accelerated, your teeth move more quickly. That’s where AcceleDent comes in. By using tiny vibrations, or micropulses, SoftPulse Technology® is designed to speed up bone remodeling, accelerating tooth movement.
AcceleDent Aura is Approved by FDA
- AcceleDent has been prescribed to thousands of patients worldwide, since its introduction in 2009.Cleared by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) and available only by prescription from your orthodontist.
AcceleDent Aura Helps Make Orthodontics More Comfortable
- SoftPulse Technology® micropulses are gentle and exert up to 8x less force than a power toothbrush.These micropulses can also help make your orthodontic treatment more comfortable.